In the tradition of bestsellers World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide, an irresistible, tongue-in-cheek guide to the forensic science of the walking dead.
Since Night of the Living Dead, zombies have been a frightening fixture on the pop culture landscape, lumbering after hapless humans, slurping up brains and veins and whatever warm, fleshy matter they can clench in their rotting limbs. But what if they were real? What would happen if, tomorrow, corpses across the nation began springing up out of their graves and terrorizing the living? Employing hard science and solid police work--not to mention jaw-dropping (literally!) humor--Zombie CSU is the only guide available to staying alive and avoiding the undead. At last readers can:
• Investigate zombie crime scenes, collecting and analyzing evidence of zombie attacks
• Examine the psychology of the zombie and develop a perp profile
• Observe medical science pros as they probe felled zombies for forensic clues
• Devise a zombie apocalypse survival scorecard and more!
• Complete with lists of must-see zombie flicks from around the globe and tons of tips for kicking undead butt, Zombie CSU features hundreds of interviews with real zombie experts, forensics experts, detectives, filmmakers, and more.
Copyright Jonathan Maberry, LLC. Site design by John Langan. Author Photographs by Sara Jo West.