Return to the ROT & RUIN…
FLESH & BONE by New York Times bestselling author Jonathan Maberry
NOW AVAILABLE in hardcover and eBook from Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
Grades: 7 and up / ISBN-10: 1442439890 / ISBN-13: 9781442439894
Reeling from the devastation of Dust & Decay, Benny Imura and his friends plunge deep into the zombie-infested wastelands of the great Rot & Ruin. Benny, Nix, Lilah, and Chong journey through a fierce wilderness that was once America, searching for the jet they saw in the skies months ago. If that jet exists then humanity itself must have survived…somewhere. Finding it is their best hope for having a future and a life worth living.
But the Ruin is far more dangerous than any of them can imagine. Fierce animals hunt them. They come face to face with a death cult. And then there’s the zombies—swarms of them coming from the east, devouring everything in their paths. And these zoms are different. Faster, smarter, and infinitely more dangerous. Has the zombie plague mutated, or is there something far more sinister behind this new invasion of the living dead?
One thing Benny and his companions can’t afford to forget: In the great Rot & Ruin, everything wants to kill you.
ROT & RUIN –available now in paperback and audio
- Keystone to Reading Secondary High School Book Award (Pennsylvania)
- ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults list
- Pennsylvania Young Reader’s Choice Award nominee
- Finalist, Bram Stoker Awards ‘Novel of the Year’
- Cybils Award, YA Fantasy & Science Fiction
- Nominated for ALA/YALSA’s Quick Picks for Reluctant Readers
- Mail Order Zombie Dead Letter Award: Best Zombie Novel
- Connecticut Teen Nutmeg Book Award nominee
- Texas Lone Star Reading List
- Nominated for the Missouri Association of School Librarians Gateway Award.
- Arkansas Teen Book Award nominee
- Winner, Melinda Award for Best Plot
- Winner, Melinda Award for Best Character Development (Benny Imura)
- Winner, Melinda Award for Best First Kiss (Benny & Nix)
- Winner, Melinda Award for Best Literary Boyfriend (Tom Imura)
- Winner, Mail Order Zombie Dead Letter ‘Shambler Lifetime Achievement Award’
- Finalist, Missouri Association of School Librarians’ Gateway Reader Awards, grades 9-12.
DUST & DECAY –available in paperback and audio 9/11
- Winner of the BRAM STOKER AWARD for BEST YOUNG ADULT NOVEL)
DEAD & GONE –a Rot & Ruin story available exclusively for all eReaders
The Philadelphia Fantastics and the Moonstone Arts Center Presents, an Evening with Jonathan Maberry
Friday May 25, 7pm
Jonathan Maberry author of
Assassin’s Code ($14.99 Griffin)
Jonathan Maberry is a NY Times bestseller and multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Patient Zero, the Pine Deep Trilogy, The Wolfman, Zombie CSU and They Bite. His work for Marvel Comics includes the Punisher, Wolverine, DoomWar, Marvel Zombie Return and Black Panther. His Joe Ledger series has been optioned for TV by Sony Pictures
In ASSASSIN’S CODE, the fourth book in New York Times bestselling author Jonathan Maberry’s Joe Ledger series, Joe Ledger and the DMS go on a relentless chase to stop an ancient order of killers from plunging the entire world into Holy War
When Joe Ledger and Echo Team rescue a group of American college kids held hostage in Iran, the Iranian government then asks them to help find six nuclear bombs planted in the Mideast oil fields. These stolen WMDs will lead Joe and Echo Team into hidden vaults of forbidden knowledge, mass-murder, betrayal, and a brotherhood of genetically-engineered killers with a thirst for blood. Accompanied by the beautiful assassin called Violin, Joe follows a series of clues to find the Book of Shadows, which contains a horrifying truth that threatens to shatter his entire worldview. They say the truth will set you free – not this time. The secrets of the Assassin’s Code will set the world ablaze.